Contact Us: (+356) 21 378 180
In nature there are neither rewards nor punishments; there are consequences – Robert Green Ingersoll
October 2013 – Archaeology projects
Following the addition earlier this year of archaeological monitoring as a new service being offered in-house by En-Sure, we have been involved in a variety of projects that require such services, including:
- Regeneration project for Dockyard Creek (Dock 1) in Cospicua
- Road trenching works in Valletta, Wardija, Cospicua, Zabbar and Birzebbuga
- Demolition and re-development of the former Forum Hotel and adjacent villas in St Andrew’s
- Dredging at Malta Freeport Terminal in Birzebbuga
- Private residences in Rabat and Zejtun
En-Sure’s archaeologists liaise closely with the Superintendence of Cultural Heritage throughout these works to ensure a smooth operation throughout, and proper recording and safeguarding of our cultural heritage.
More information is available in the Projects page.
Posted in En-Sure Projects
Copyright © 2023 En-Sure Ltd. All Rights Reserved.