Contact Us: (+356) 21 378 180
In nature there are neither rewards nor punishments; there are consequences – Robert Green Ingersoll
September 2013 – En-Sure’s ongoing environmental site management and monitoring projects
En-Sure is currently carrying out environmental site management and monitoring for various construction projects. En-Sure monitors these works through regular site visits, and liaises with contractors to ensure that they follow environmental best practice throughout the construction.
Ongoing projects include:
- Extension to the Malta Freeport Terminals in Birzebbuga
- Demolition and re-development of the former Forum Hotel and adjacent villas in St Andrew’s
- City Gate project in Valletta
- Malta-Sicily Interconnector tunnel and station at Maghtab
- Refurbishment and upgrading of the Deep Water Quay in Marsa
- Development of the Life Sciences Park (Phase 1) in San Gwann
- Rehabilitation of the former Maghtab Landfill in Naxxar
Many of these projects require En-Sure to carry out additional monitoring, such as ecological surveys, noise and vibration measurements, air quality monitoring and archaeological monitoring.
More information is available in the Projects page.
Posted in En-Sure Projects
Copyright © 2023 En-Sure Ltd. All Rights Reserved.